Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Notes from the Journey

Dear Friends,

     I hope you are staying safe and warm during these winter days :)  As I was keeping myself connected with my friends from the comfort of my family room (thank you Facebook and Twitter!) I decided to look back to the very beginning of my blogging journey.

     Since "Notes from the Journey. . ." took it's first steps on a different site, I've provided that link for you below.     Some of the most recent posts are duplicates, but please scroll through the original site, or find archived blogs which are listed as well.   Maybe you will be reminded of something that was meaningful to you then, as I continue my journey on this beautiful new site.  As always, please let me know what may have resonated within you.  I love to hear from you.

Happy February!

~Christy

Notes from the Journey. . .


"Above all, love each other deeply because love covers a multitude of sins." 
1 Peter 4.8


No comments:

Post a Comment